PaverSaver is a joint venture brought to you by Forest Landscaping, Inc. and HydroClean. We are teaming up to offer customers a one-stop shop for all hardscape repairs, restoration, and maintenance. With a combined 35 years of experience in our respective industries, we will be able to bring you the best in knowledge and service to make your hardscape look its very best.
Our services include:
- Resetting pavers, steps, and walls where settling has occurred
- Rectifying poor drainage
- Cleaning away mold, moss, rust oil and other stains
- Restoring lost color with satin, satin gloss, and matte finish sealers
- Reduce efflorescence (white film on pavers due to minerals in brick rising to the surface)
- Rejointing pavers
- Maintenance program
Why seal your hardscape surfaces?
- Keeps your investment looking like new
- Prevents surface wear
- Prevents color fading
- Prevents most staining
- Slows or stops weed and moss growth
How often should I seal my hardscape?
- Every 3-5 years is recommended for this climate. This will vary depending on traffic and sun exposure.
How long does it take to complete the work?
- The average patio will require a few hours to clean it and a day to seal it. This can be done in one day if conditions allow. An additional day will be required if there are any areas that need to be repaired.